Thursday, April 5, 2018

TRULY GONE&FORGOTTEN: WHAM-O GIANT COMICS PRESENTS VEHICLES TO SUIT YOUR HOBBY

Vehicles to Suit Your Hobby
(w/a: Nelson Dewey)

A nice intersection from a CARToons regular and the readers of this mag, as Dewey turns in stylized whips for hobbyists. There's nothing for comic collectors, but if you sit in your car with a mylar bag over your head, you've accomplished the same thing.


This feature shared the page with a real unfortunate subscription ad. Wow, the next six issues, delivered to my home -- and a frisbee! Well listen, surely issues 2-7 of Wham-O Giant Comics will bring me ever so much more joy than any ol' dumb frisbee ...


I hadn't realized the magazine was meant to be read by three kids at the same time. I've been doing it wrong.

1 comment:

neofishboy said...

"This Membership Certificate looks more official than a college diploma."

I'm so used to ridiculous hyperbole being followed by an exclamation point that I find their use of a period here to be vaguely unsettling.

Popular Posts